3D not displaying on a PC

Matimont
Hi,

We've been using a software built with VTK in .NET for months and now we installed it on a doctor Laptop and for some reason the 3D is not displaying.

We installed the latest DirectX drivers which I think includes the OpenGL and updated the video card drivers and still nothing.

We tried different resolution levels and nothing.

Is there documentation as of what are the software and hardware requirements for VTK to display 3D images?

Thank you,

Matias.
--
Matias