ANN: VTK Examples Project reaches 1000 C++ Examples

ANN: VTK Examples Project reaches 1000 C++ Examples

Bill Lorensen
Folks,

We have reached a milestone in the VTK Examples Project
(https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/). There are now 1000 C++
examples (https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Cxx/).  The
total number of examples is now almost 1500 with  1000 C++ examples,
121  CSharp examples (https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/CSharp/),
290 Python examples (https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Python/), and
41 Java examples (https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Java/).

The number of Java examples is expanding thanks to our new contributor
Bharatesh Chakravarthi from the VE Lab, Chung Ang University, Seoul,
South Korea.  Bharatesh has quickly learned our example contribution
process and has added over 20 examples. We expect to see many more
Java examples in the coming months. We are always looking to new
contributors (https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Instructions/ForDevelopers/.

As a reminder, the VTK Example Project also hosts a latex version and
markdown version of the VTK Textbook. The latex version is an improved
version of the current VTK Textbook
(https://raw.githubusercontent.com/lorensen/VTKExamples/master/src/VTKBookLaTeX/VTKTextBook.pdf).
The markdown version is an interactive, platform friendly version of
the book (https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/VTKBook/00Preface/).

--
Unpaid intern in BillsParadise at noware dot com

Re: [vtkusers] ANN: VTK Examples Project reaches 1000 C++ Examples

VTK - Dev mailing list
Hi Leonid,

I've forwarded you the message sent to the mailing list "the New QVTKOpenGLWidget" on August 23 2018.
As usual, tests can be found in the source code of VTK for these specific classes.

Best,

Mathieu Westphal

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 1:09 PM Leonid Dulman via vtkusers <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi to All
I'm looking for examples how to use new classes

QVTKOpenGLWindow QVTKOpenGLNativeWidget  QVTKInteractorAdapter and how to use new classes instead of QVTKWidget2
Thank you. Leonid