ANN: VTKWikiExamples are now VTKExamples

ANN: VTKWikiExamples are now VTKExamples

Bill Lorensen
Folks,

We are moving the wiki-based VTK examples: http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples
to a git-based repository:  https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/

The new VTK Examples have a more modern look and feel and perform well
on mobile devices. The pages use Google's Material Design guidelines
so navigation will look familiar to many users.

All of the wiki examples have been moved to the new repository.
Eventually we will decommission the old wiki-based examples.

Consider this a beta announcement. We need feedback and help to fix
the description pages.

To contribute, please see these instructions:
https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Instructions/ForDevelopers/

To use the new examples, see the instructions here:
https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Instructions/ForUsers/

Thanks,

Bill