Actor's matrix position value

Beatrix Schober
Hi all,

I am using vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor to move a single actor. As I have one LUT for all objects (to get the same elevation colors), I run the transformation matrix on vtkTransformPolyDataFilter to get the new correct bounds and to compute the LUT.
actor->GetMatrix(matrix);
vtkSmartPointer<vtkTransform> transform = vtkSmartPointer<vtkTransform>::New();
transform->SetMatrix(matrix);
filter->SetTransform(transform);
The z position is 180.

The problem is, that the position of the actor is not the correct position in the whole scene. What am I missing? What I am doing wrong?

Inline image 1

When doing a translation in z direction of 340 with transform->Translate(0.0, 0.0, 340), the computations are correct:

Inline image 2

Thank you very much in advance for any hint!

Regards,

Bea