Adding custom vertex attributes

Milef, Nicholas Boris
Is it possible to add custom vertex attributes? For example, I would like to add tangents for normal mapping, but from my understanding, these aren't provided.

Re: Adding custom vertex attributes

Ken Martin
I don't believe this is currently supported, but recent changes to VBO creation should make this fairly easy to add in the future.