Android compilation trouble: AKEYCODE... not declared

Android compilation trouble: AKEYCODE... not declared

The_Max
Hi!

I don't seem to be able to compile VTK for android (using VTK_ANDROID_BUILD option).
I get this kind of error (multiple times, but always similar):

./VTK-7.1.1/Rendering/OpenGL2/vtkAndroidRenderWindowInteractor.cxx:160:30: error: 'AKEYCODE_FORWARD_DEL' was not declared in this scope
   this->KeyCodeToKeySymTable[AKEYCODE_FORWARD_DEL] = 0;

I've double checked that the right include is in and it seems ok.
I've tried with 7.0.0 and then with 7.1.1 with no success.
Looking on the web was not more successful and I'm clearly stucked with this problem.
Sounds like a trouble with the include, but I can't figure it out :/

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance