Announce: Kitware is hiring

David E DeMarle
Folks,

If you enjoy working with VTK/ParaView/VTK-m and tools like these and
love programming, why not be a part of the team?

We are looking to hire visualization developers to our Scientific
Computing team. If you are a talented visualization researcher and
developer with strong C++ skills, please consider applying. You will
join a great team and work on many interesting and challenging
technical problems.

Here is the job posting [1]. For a complete listing of open positions,
checkout jobs.kitware.com [2]

[1] https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/kitwarecom/view/P_AAAAAADAAADKG9Ea3a6iiv
[2] https://jobs.kitware.com/

David E DeMarle