Better four pane viewer for 3D image

Mengda Wu-3
Hi vtkusers,

   I found the four pane viewer example in the vtk source dir (http://www.vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=tree;f=Examples/GUI/Qt/FourPaneViewer). But it was very preliminary. There is a lot of features that are missing compared to those which are the commercial medical image workstations. Is there a better four pane viewer? Preferably open sourced.

Thanks,
Mengda

Re: Better four pane viewer for 3D image

VTK - Users mailing list
Have you tried 3DSlicer?

http://slicer.org/

HTH,
David C.

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 3:50 PM, Mengda Wu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi vtkusers,
>
>    I found the four pane viewer example in the vtk source dir
> (http://www.vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=tree;f=Examples/GUI/Qt/FourPaneViewer).
> But it was very preliminary. There is a lot of features that are missing
> compared to those which are the commercial medical image workstations. Is
> there a better four pane viewer? Preferably open sourced.
>
> Thanks,
> Mengda

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

Re: Better four pane viewer for 3D image

Mengda Wu-3
Hi David,

   Thanks for your quick answer. I am looking for a light-weight code/library that just do the four pane window.
Slicer is too big. It is very unstable from my experiences and crashes from time to time.

Mengda