Building Activiz 7.0

Matimont
Has anyone been able to build ActiViz 7.0?

I was able to build ActiViz up to 6.3 version but this last 7.0 version is throwing 59 errors on my build attempt.
I had to manually patch the core ActiViz Files to build 6.2 and 6.3 successfully but this last one I'm driving a bit crazy trying to patch...

Some of the errors I get:

Error 23 fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'vtksys/ios/sstream': No such file or directory c:\ActiViz\activizdotnet_7.0_buildx64\export-layer\vtkObjectEL.cxx 446

Error 24 error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'vtkRecti' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\ActiViz\activizdotnet_7.0_buildx64\csharp\vtkContextArea.cs 327

Error 37 error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'vtkTextureObject' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\ActiViz\activizdotnet_7.0_buildx64\csharp\vtkOpenGLRenderWindow.cs 77

Error 39 error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'vtkOpenGLShaderCache' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\ActiViz\activizdotnet_7.0_buildx64\csharp\vtkOpenGLRenderWindow.cs 413

Error 42 error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'vtkOpenGLVertexArrayObject' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\ActiViz\activizdotnet_7.0_buildx64\csharp\vtkOpenGLRenderUtilities.cs 146

Thanks for your help

Matias.
--
Matias

Re: Building Activiz 7.0

David Gobbi
Hi Matias,

For the sstream header, change the code to just use "#include <sstream>".  Also change includes like "#include <vtkstd/something>" to "include <something>" wherever they occur.

And this is just a guess (I've got experience in wrapping, but not ActiViz), whenever it complains "type name could not be found", add the problem class to MummySettings.xml.in with wrappable="false".

 - David

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 9:00 PM, Matias Montroull <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

zkhan
Hi Matias,

Did you have any success with building Activiz 7.0? I'm currently headed down the same path.

Thank you,
Zamir

Re: Building Activiz 7.0

Matimont
Hi Zkhan, no success, I gave up finally. I was able to build 6.X but not 7.0 so far..

If you succeed let me know!

Thanks,

Matias.