Compatible version of Twisted and AutobahnPython for vtkWeb in VTK 8.0.0

Compatible version of Twisted and AutobahnPython for vtkWeb in VTK 8.0.0

沈庄明

Hi all,

I'd like to know what is the compatible version of Twisted and AutobahnPython for vtkWeb in VTK 8.0.0. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Zhuangming Shen

Re: Compatible version of Twisted and AutobahnPython for vtkWeb in VTK 8.0.0

Aron Helser
Hi!
VTK uses a 'third-party' repo with an import of some other libraries. You can look there for specific versions that match different VTK versions. VTK 8 uses a pretty up-to-date Twisted (17.1 or 2?) but a much older Autobahn with some Python 3 compatibility code back-ported. Here's the repos: https://gitlab.kitware.com/third-party

Regards,
Aron