Convert multiple Polydata to a single vtkMetaImage file

Convert multiple Polydata to a single vtkMetaImage file

Tarun Choudhary

Dear VTK Users,

I am new to VTK and I was hoping if I could get some suggestions / advice from your VTK expertise.

Actually, I am trying to create a *.mhd & *.raw from *.stl data which I am able to only if there is only one stl file but in case of more than one STL files I cant.

My aim is to collect polydata from each stl files in an array and put them together in to one single *.mhd & *raw file.

Could you please help me on how to convert more than one stl files in to on a single *.mhd & *raw file.

Thanks in advance J !

Kind Regards,

Tarun Choudhary

Research Software Developer

Department of Engineering

University of Hull

Re: Convert multiple Polydata to a single vtkMetaImage file

VTK - Users mailing list
Hi,

Would you mind posting your question to https://discourse.vtk.org? Community support for VTK has transitioned to that forum, and you are more likely to get an answer there.

Thanks,