Dejagore

Haocheng Liu
Hi,

Dashboard machine Dejagore is broken due to a mysterious vtk-m related error. If no one is looking at this issue, I would tackle it.

--
Best regards
Haocheng

Haocheng LIU
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065-8662
Phone: <a href="javascript:void(0);" value="+15188814443" style="color:rgb(17,85,204);font-size:12.8px" target="_blank">518-881-4421

Re: Dejagore

Haocheng Liu
Hi, here is the fix MR for Dejagore. Once it's merged, Dajagore should be back online.

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 9:47 AM Haocheng Liu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Dashboard machine Dejagore is broken due to a mysterious vtk-m related error. If no one is looking at this issue, I would tackle it.

--
Best regards
Haocheng

Haocheng LIU