Diferences between version of VTK

cmessner
I would like to know, if have some difference between package VTK that comes
together with Paraview-2.4.2 and the VTK-5.1.0 that I get separate.  It has
difference between versions? In the package of the VTK that comes with
paraview-2.4.2, I noticed that is lesser in relation to the package of the
VTK5.1.0.

Claudia

Re: Diferences between version of VTK

Brad King
[hidden email] wrote:
> I would like to know, if have some difference between package VTK that comes
> together with Paraview-2.4.2 and the VTK-5.1.0 that I get separate.  It has
> difference between versions? In the package of the VTK that comes with
> paraview-2.4.2, I noticed that is lesser in relation to the package of the
> VTK5.1.0.

ParaView in CVS uses the CVS VTK.  There is a ParaView-2-4 branch of VTK
that was made when ParaView 2.4 was ready.  It just happens to be some
development version of VTK from CVS.  Thanks to the dashboards it is
pretty safe to do this:

http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=paraview

-Brad