Discussion: OK to change VTK's version number from 9.0 to 8.2?

Discussion: OK to change VTK's version number from 9.0 to 8.2? – Hey Gang, I'd like to change the VTK version number in master from 9.0.0 to 8.2.0. Does anybody object? The proposed change can be found at: ...
Hi Dave, If master becomes 8.2, would it be possible for the current release branch to be tagged/released as 8.1.2? The big thing that the ...
Sure I can tag and publish 8.1.2 while making 8.2.0.rc1 David E DeMarle Kitware, Inc. Principal Engineer 21 Corporate Drive Clifton Park, N...
Den ons 26 sep. 2018 00:16David E DeMarle <dave.demarle@...> skrev: > Hey Gang, > > I'd like to change the VTK version number ...