ERROR in VTK

Riuzaky
Hello

I installed VTK VTK-8.1.2 but when I use it in a first project
"SimplePointsReader"  the image works but I get a new window calls
"vtkOutputwindow" print this Error :
ERROR: In C:\VTK\VTK-8.1.2\Rendering\OpenGL2\vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.cxx,
line 733
vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow (000001D3C76A29B0): We have determined that your
graphics system is an Intel SandyBridge based system. These systems only
partially  support VTK. If you encounter any issues please make sure your
graphics drivers from Intel are up to date.
So what can i do?

thank you

--
AFAJJAY Hicham