Eeloo Failing Test

Ken Martin
On eeloo we seem to quite often have this test fail

is someone willing to track this down and try fixing it?   Not sure how much we care about it.

If not then we should suppress it for this platform.

Thanks!
Ken

--
Ken Martin PhD
Distinguished Engineer

Re: Eeloo Failing Test

Mathieu Westphal
For some reason the actor can't pick any actor at certain position. Hard to say if this is important or not.
I'm unable to reproduce locally.
Someone with access to eeloo will need to tackle this.

Best,

Mathieu Westphal