Eeloo has been updated

Shawn Waldon-2
Hi all,

The VTK buildbot dashboard 'eeloo' was updated from Fedora 26 to 28 last Friday.  This caused issues with the version of pdal we had built to test that reader, so I have updated the PDAL to version 1.7.2 (latest).

Dan & Aashish,

If this is a problem let me know.  The old pdal didn't work with the new system jsoncpp, so I had to update it.  VTK does build against the new version...  The old version of pdal was 1.6.

Shawn

Re: Eeloo has been updated

Dan Lipsa-2
Thanks Shaun,
The new pdal seems to works fine. All pdal tests pass.

Dan