Ellipsoids intersection

Rustem Khabetdinov
Hello,
We have n(10,100,1000) ellipsoids in space and we should be able to know which of them intersect so that we could group them into one object.
Is there any algorithm that can help me with this problem?

I tried to write my own algorithm but it works really slow on 1000 ellipsoids.

Re: Ellipsoids intersection

Bill Lorensen
This example might be helpful:
https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Cxx/Points/ExtractClusters/