Error While Building VTK with Oculus on Linux

Error While Building VTK with Oculus on Linux

Rishabh Mittar
Hi,
I am new to CMake as well as VTK. I need to build VTK with Oculus for Android.I am using A Linux PC
I have successfully built the  standalone VTK and tested with a few examples
Have also done the same for Oculus.

I am using the nightly master version of VTK from

And Cmake feature branch of Oculus SDK from

However while building VTK with Module_vtkRenderingOculus ON and OCULUSSDK_DIR  set as the path to my Oculus build directory, I am getting the following error:

CMake Error at Rendering/Oculus/CMakeLists.txt:3 (find_package):
  By not providing "FindOCULUSSDK.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project
  has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
  "OCULUSSDK", but CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "OCULUSSDK" with
  any of the following names:

    OCULUSSDKConfig.cmake
    oculussdk-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "OCULUSSDK" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "OCULUSSDK_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "OCULUSSDK" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
  been installed.

I manually searched the Oculus build directory but could not find any such file.Also tried rebuilding Oculus. Is there any mistake I am making? If not how can I solve the above problem?

  The versions of the required software on my PC are as follows:

  cmake version 3.9.0-rc3
  OpenGL version 3.0.0

  My PC specifications are as follows:
  OS: Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit