Erros while building VTK

Apoorva Ajay

Hi,

I get the below mentioned error when I try building ITKApps, which inturn builds VTK. Kindly help me resolve this.

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)
   used as include directory in directory /ITKApps_build/VTK/Geovis/Core

See also "/ITKApps_build/VTK/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/ITKApps_build/VTK/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
make[2]: *** [VTK-prefix/src/VTK-stamp/VTK-configure] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/VTK.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

How can I find OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR on my system, please advice.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Apoorva.D.A

UT Southwestern

Medical Center