Fail because Position 0x00000000

xy_xy
Hi

I'm trying to do something with VTK. I tryed some example but nothing works.
The Fail are always a null pointer (Position 0x00000000) and I don't know why it is null.
Can anybody help me?

Thanks

#include "vtkGraphLayoutView.h"
#include "vtkRandomGraphSource.h"
#include "vtkRenderWindow.h"
#include "vtkRenderWindowInteractor.h"

vtkRandomGraphSource* source = vtkRandomGraphSource::New();
vtkGraphLayoutView* view = vtkGraphLayoutView::New();  // <= Fail!
view->SetRepresentationFromInputConnection(source->GetOutputPort());

view->ResetCamera();
view->Render();
view->GetInteractor()->Start();

source->Delete();
view->Delete();

Re: Fail because Position 0x00000000

Cory Quammen-2
Hi,

Please see this page.

It will explain why you are getting NULL objects and how to fix the problem.

Best,
Cory