Failing Tests

Ken Martin

These tests are failing due to their size for a number of days. Please fix them or remove them.

Name Status Time StatusTime Details Summary
Utilities-FullScreenFailedPassed8s 670msCompleted (Failed)Summary
VisualizationAlgorithms-MarchingCasesAFailedPassed10s 690msCompleted (Failed)Summary

Also Adora seems to have issues capturing the results of tests, Please move it to experimental until someone can make it consistently work.

And also

https://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=599666236&build=5137590 TestExtentWriting has been failing with some nan issues for a long time. And needs to be fixed. Someone broke it either by changing the system or by changing VTK. If that was you :-) , please fix it.

Thanks!
Ken

--
Ken Martin PhD
Distinguished Engineer

Re: Failing Tests

Shawn Waldon-2
Hi All,

ping on this topic...

Bill,

As far as the WikiExamples tests that are failing, these appear to be testing fullscreen or very large windows.  Both of them are resulting in an image that is bigger than their valid image for some reason.  Perhaps the fullscreen test should be handled differently?  I'm not sure about the other one.  Ken wants to disable the WikiExamples testing as this has not been addressed in almost a week.

Shawn

On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 9:33 AM, Ken Martin <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Utkarsh Ayachit
Ken wants to disable the WikiExamples testing as this has not been addressed in almost a week.

I second that. I don't think the current workflow for testing WikiExamples is sensible. It's impossible to test MRs correctly that may affect WikiExamples too on buildbots. We need to think of some other strategy.

Re: Failing Tests

Ben Boeckel
On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 11:44:49 -0500, Bill Lorensen wrote:
> They used to be fine. Something changed on the failing system....

`mun` got a new monitor. Our test suite shouldn't be
monitor-size-dependent.

--Ben

Re: Failing Tests

Bill Lorensen