[Fwd: Re: gcc4.0.2]

Leila Baghdadi
well,

it kind of stopped again

Linking CXX shared library ../bin/libvtkCommon.so
Building CXX object
Common/CMakeFiles/vtkCommonPythonD.dir/vtkCharArrayPython.o
/home/baghdadi/VTK/Common/vtkArrayIteratorTemplate.txx:24: error:
‘std::endl’ ha s not been declared
/home/baghdadi/VTK/Common/vtkArrayIteratorTemplate.txx: In member
function ‘void  vtkArrayIteratorTemplate<T>::PrintSelf(std::ostream&,
vtkIndent)’:
/home/baghdadi/VTK/Common/vtkArrayIteratorTemplate.txx:131: error:
‘endl’ was no t declared in this scope
/home/baghdadi/VTK/Common/vtkArrayIteratorTemplate.txx:136: error:
‘endl’ was no t declared in this scope
make[2]: ***
[Common/CMakeFiles/vtkCommonPythonD.dir/vtkCharArrayPython.o] Error  1
make[1]: *** [Common/CMakeFiles/vtkCommonPythonD.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Hello David,

yes that seems to do the trick! I am still building of course, I will
e-mail the list if I see any problems.

One thing though, I discovered Common/vtkIOStream.h which also has the
using declaration for a few functions, was this header meant to be used
on the vtkArrayIteratorTemplate.txx file or am I mixing up things.

Thanks