Generating ITK DRR Based on the VTK camera transform

Generating ITK DRR Based on the VTK camera transform

Daniel Allen

Hi there,

I am creating an app which generates a DRR using ITK's DigitallyReconstructedRadiograph1.exe. The parameters are being set based on the transform from a vtk camera looking at a 3D volume rendered from a .mha file which is the same file being passed into the ITK program. The DRR appears to be accurate when no rotation is specified but when I rotate the camera in any direction the DRR image is no longer centered. I was just wondering if anyone can provide me with a straightforward method for syncing the VTK camera with the ITK camera with regards to the ITK example program DigitallyReconstructedRadiograph1.exe?

Thanks,

Daniel