GetNumberOfOutputs ?

Markus Schatzl
Hi,

I don't use VTK for very long, so it could be that this
question arises solely out of my ignorance:

I recently updated from 4.4 to 5.0 and saw that a
vtkAlgorithm class was inserted between vtkObject and
vtkProcessObject. This shouldn't prevent me per se to use
my old code, i.e. as long as the path down through the
class hierarchy remains the same.

But it seems I can't get access to "GetNumberOfOutputs()"
from vtkSource in vtkGenericEnsightReader. At least the
compiler says that this method is undefined for the said
class.