Grouping vtkLineWidget2 for interaction

ran

Grouping vtkLineWidget2 for interaction

ran
This post was updated on .
Hi,
I'm using vtkLineWidget2 in my application to draw a set of lines in the
same renderwindow (actually using vtkImageReslicer) and setting the same
interactor for the widgets. I need to group the line widgets, so as to
correlate the response of the line widgets to interactions. for example,
when moving one line I need to synchronously move all the lines. Currently
what I doing is, I have set a callback for tracking each line intentions and
set.
Have any mechanism in vtk to group the vtkWidgets ( vtkLineWidget2) to
synchronise interactions?