Hello. I got problem on the geometry for vtk.

Hello. I got problem on the geometry for vtk.

David
Hello. I got problem on the geometry for vtk.

I did Volume rendering my CT by using vtkSmartVolumeMapper , and
  did  Modeling on same CT by using vtkMarchingCubes.

But the Geometry of between Volume rendering and Modeling is different.
I attach the picture for the different Geometry.
Why did it occur? In addition, how can I match the geometry?

I cannot keep going, now.

Could you help me?

Thank you~~
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t342733/1.jpg>