Help needed: calculate slicer position from image to display co-ordinate system?

Help needed: calculate slicer position from image to display co-ordinate system?

abhishek
Hello Users, I am implementing oblique MPR view and need help in determining the reslicer position in oblique view. For axial reslice, the output image dimensions are 512 x 512, but for sagittal & coronal orthogonal slices it is 512 x 490.

Data parameters:
Dimensions: 512 x 512 x 297
Spacing: 0.4, 0.4, -0.7

How, can I transfer the slicer position from image to display co-ordinate system?

- Abhishek