How can set vtkLineWidget2 end point with mouse events?

ran

How can set vtkLineWidget2 end point with mouse events?

ran
Hi,
I'm using vtkLineWidget2 to draw line in vtkResliceImageViewer window. My
intention is to draw the line with mouse drag. ie. set the first point in
line with left mouse down event and second point in left mouse button up
event after triggering the vtkLineWidget2::on() (as like vtkDistanceWidget).
Now when call  vtkLineWidget2::on(), a point is appearing in window and need
to drag the handles to create line.
How can I draw the line with vtkLineWidget2  by setting the end points in
mouse events like vtkDistanceWidget operation.