How to change Canny Edge Detection algorithm

How to change Canny Edge Detection algorithm

Manojkumarmal
I have implemented canny edge detection algorithm, which contains five steps:
1. smooth an image with Gaussian blur
2. compute derivatives of filtered image
3. find magnitude and orientation of gradient
4. apply non-maximum suppression
5. apply hysteresis threshold

I just want to remove first step in canny edge detection algorithm i.e Gaussian blur. instead of that algorithm, i want to use An-isotropic Diffusion algorithm, Rest of the canny edge algorithm as it is. So can you please guide me. How do i start??   which header files do i need to change??  how ?