How to change the color of a single polydata cell?

How to change the color of a single polydata cell?

Tom08

Hi,

i have the cell ID of the closest cell to a specific point. Now I want to change the color of this cell in my polydata.
How can I do this?

Thank you!

Re: How to change the color of a single polydata cell?

David Doria-2-3

Hi,

i have the cell ID of the closest cell to a specific point. Now I want to change the color of this cell in my polydata.
How can I do this?

Thank you!

You have to set the color of *all* of the cells, like this:

David