How to change the cross hair shape of vtkHandleWidget

How to change the cross hair shape of vtkHandleWidget

Liu_tj
Hi,

I try to use vtkHandleWidget to display a point on DICOM image. If I use vtkPointHandleRepresentation2D as the reprsentation of the widget, it will display a cross hair at the point I click; if I use vtkPointHandleRepresentation3D, it will display a point.

So, how can I change the cross hair to a point if I use vtkPointHandleRepresentation2D?

Thanks
Liu Peng