How to convert 2D to 3D(DICOM images) with degrees (3, 6, 9, ...,357)

How to convert 2D to 3D(DICOM images) with degrees (3, 6, 9, ...,357)

jasonhym
Dear Sir,

I want to read a set of DICOM images and display(visualize) it as 3D image.
Circle is 360 degrees
Every 3 degrees placing 2D dicom
So put 120 of 2D dicom
How to Combined into 3D image ?
Please help me how to do it or where I could find the tutorial of this problem(using C++).
Thanks a lot

Jason