How to copy an existing vtkContourRepresentation to another renderer?

How to copy an existing vtkContourRepresentation to another renderer?

Gnim Gnay
Hey,
I currently have two vtkrenderwindows and after I get a vtkContourRepresentation by creating a vtkContourwidget. Is it possible to directly copy this vtkContourRepresentation to a different renderwindow ?
I know one way is to get polydata from existing vtkContourRepresentation and use it to initialize a new vtkcontourwidget in the other vtkrenderwindow. but can I directly copy the vtkContourRepresentation without using a new vtkcontourwidget?

Thanks

Gnim Gnay