How to display different axis slice for drawing contours

pp

How to display different axis slice for drawing contours

pp
Hi all,

I have displayed dicom image in three view: axial, coronal, and sagittal using vtkImageReslice. Now I draw several contours about eyeball based on dicom slices in axial view. I have used vtkVoxelContoursToSurfaceFilter to display in 3D by drawing contours. But I don't know how to display the formed 3D model by drawing contours in other arbitrary plane, such as in coronal and sagittal view. Dose anyone has any suggestion? If there are examples, that would be better. Thanks.

Best regards,
Jimi