How to draw an Interactive rectangle using vtk

ran

How to draw an Interactive rectangle using vtk

ran
Hi,
I'm using vtkResliceImageViewer to display a 2D dicom image. I need to draw
a rectangle over the image to select part of the image and need to retrieve
four corner coordinates. The rectangle should be interactive ie should be
possible to change its size and position and rotate over the image in 2d
plane independently.
For this, I tried vtkBorderwidget, but it cannot be rotatable and also it
only give coordinate of the two diagonal corners.
I also tried vtkPlaneWidget but it rotates in 3d plane and couldn't restrict
rotation in one plane as I only need rotation in 2d plane.

Please help..
Thanks in advance