How to get N-ring neighbors of a vertex in vtkPolyData ??? Please Help.....

How to get N-ring neighbors of a vertex in vtkPolyData ??? Please Help.....

Deepak Roy Chittajallu
hello everybody,

I want to get the N-Ring neighboring vertices and cells of a given Vertex or cell in vtkPolyData.

VTK does not seem to have any support for this ? Does anyone know if it has one ?

Or does anyone have any code to compute this ?

I want to do some computation on the N-ring neighborhood of each vertex in the vtkPolyData.

I am sure many people would have faced this problem....

Thanks in advance.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Deepak Roy