How to load multiple csv files into VTK and save the processed data into csv files?

How to load multiple csv files into VTK and save the processed data into csv files?

Polly Lina
Hi, Happy New Year!
I would like to ask how can I process multiple csv files in once into VTK. Then, I want to save the processed data or result into another csv (proper divided with row and column accordingly to xyz coordinates).
Currently, I am loading the csv files one by one and copy the result manually into csv file.

Please advice.
Thank you very much.

Regards,
Polly