Quantcast

How to orbit/rotate about any world coordinate?

How to orbit/rotate about any world coordinate?

rakesh patil
Hi,

I would like to know how the orbit/rotate can be implemented to support orbiting about any given world coordinate. My understanding says that currently most of the interactor styles perform orbit/rotation with respect to the origin (0, 0, 0). Right?

So my question is when I perform some zoom and pan operation, now I am far away from the origin. In such case, I want the orbit to happen with respect to the center of that view (initially, the center will be at (0, 0, 0). Is it possible to do that?

Thanks in advance

Regards