Quantcast

How to read a 3D vtk in SIFT?

Polly Lina
I have a 3D vtk dataset and would like to extract face features. Can anyone please advice how do I convert 3D .vtk data (polydata) to be able to read in OpenCV SIFT library? Do I have to convert the data into 2D images (2 keypoints) then get the extract features and then reconvert into 3D data? Can i read on x,y coordinates from the vtk data instead of x,y,z to be processed in SIFT.

I have no idea where can I get a better source or tutorial to get this done.

Thanks.