How to set maximum error in vtkQuadricDecimation ?

How to set maximum error in vtkQuadricDecimation ?

Osarobo Famous Okhuahesogie
Hi All,

I have been trying out vtkDecimatePro and vtkQuadricDecimation for about a month now with some success. The only problem I have is I am not able to set the tolerance or maximum error when using vtkQuadricDecimation. Is there a similar function like SetMaximumError(max_error) in
vtkQuadricDecimation as there is in vtkDecimatePro ? Or is there a way to control the tolerance I am not aware of ?. I will appreciate any help.

Kind Regards

Famous