How to track a particular line from a group of lines in a render window drawn using vtkLineWidget2

ran

How to track a particular line from a group of lines in a render window drawn using vtkLineWidget2

ran
Hi,
I'm using vtkLineWidget2 to draw a number lines in vtkResliceImageViewer  render window.  After drawing the line when it moves using mouse interactions,  I need to
collect its new coordinates.  For this need to identify which line ( vtkLineWidget2  object) has moved.  I'm using interaction  callback to track the movement. But as the render window contains more than one drawn line,  how can track which line has selected for moving?
In vtk,  have any default mechanism for tracking actors/widgets in a render window?
or
do I have to inherit  vtkLineWidget2  to include mechanism to track the object?