I cannot use Chinese Characters Directory and name in <vtkDICOMReader> reader

I cannot use Chinese Characters Directory and name in <vtkDICOMReader> reader

David
I would like to use to read the Compression Dicom, so I use vtkDICOMReader
instead of <vtkDICOMImageReader>.

It was success for reading the Compression Dicom.

However, I cannot use Chinese Characters Directory and name in
<vtkDICOMReader> reader.

How can I use Chinese Characters Directory and name in <vtkDICOMReader>
reader?

Thank you for your attention.

Re: I cannot use Chinese Characters Directory and name in <vtkDICOMReader> reader

Jounly
If you use Qt, qPrintable(QString ) can convert the string into utf-8

David Gobbi <[hidden email]> 于2019年5月3日周五 下午7:52写道: