I'd like to get the animation example for moving the ball chasing some curve .

I'd like to get the animation example for moving the ball chasing some curve .

bbmerong

I’m the VTK beginner.

So, I’m looking for the example , especially simple 3d animation example.

Most of all, I’d like to find the example for moving the ball chasing some curve.

Surely Someone think that it’s so simple, But, in my aspect, I cannot find the good source for VTK 3d animation.

I’m OK if it’s not, it’s good if it’s VTK 3d animation source.

I’ll wait for expert’s good answers or advices.

Thank you in advance.