Is there a filter to inflate vtkPolyData, an opposite to vtkShrinkPolyData?

Is there a filter to inflate vtkPolyData, an opposite to vtkShrinkPolyData?

alican
I cannot find one. If there isn't one, how should I go about it?
And what should I do if I need to inflate only a part of the polydata?

I have tried to move each point in the selected data set alongside its normal,
but it is very slow and doesn't work as expected.
I am getting some results for planes or nearly flat surfaces, or even spheres,
but nothing works for surfaces with folds (concave parts).

Any advice? I have spent a week on this, and I am just stuck.
Excuse my ignorance if I miss something obvious, it is my first project with VTK.

Thanks,
AC

Re: Is there a filter to inflate vtkPolyData, an opposite to vtkShrinkPolyData?

Bill Lorensen
Try this:
https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Cxx/PolyData/WarpSurface/