Master failures

Ken Martin

TLDR There are some failures on master that are being fixed, rebase if your topic has test failures that you think are not related to the topic.

Long version - It turns out the image difference algorithm was not quite right and was letting some significant failures through. I have fixed it and fixed a bunch of tests/valid images but there are a few that slipped by that I'm fixing up right now. So you may need to rebase if you have a topic based off of vtk master as of this morning. I'll keep on it as the day progresses.

If you have a VTK based project, be aware updating vtk may suddenly cause some image based tests to fail due to the image difference working ***better***  Hopefully it exposes real issues that are of value to your project.

Thanks!
Ken

--
Ken Martin PhD