Matrix Rotation for Imgae Reslice Help

VTK - Users mailing list
Hello to everyone,

I have a 4x4 transformation matrix which I am using for Image Reslice and it works fine. Now I want to know how to rotate this matrix 90 degrees around an arbitrary axis so that I can reslice image in the new direction?

When I use vtkTransform as:

vtkSmartPointer<vtkTransform> Transform = vtkSmartPointer<vtkTransform>::New();
    Transform->SetMatrix(OriginalMatrix);
    Transform->RotateWXYZ(90, ArbitraryAxis);
    Transform ->Inverse();
    Transform ->Update();
    Transform ->GetInverse(NewMatrix);

It does not give me the right matrix.

Can anybody give me a hint on where to start?

Thanks.