Merge vtkImagedata

igorznt
I have an folder with 300 dicoms. I sorted then and created 3 vtkImagedata: the first from dicom 0 to dicom 100, the second from dicom 100 to dicom 200 and the third from dicom 200 to 300 and saved into  3 files using vtkXMLImageDataWriter . If i read one by one I get the perfect image data from the part but  now I want to merge then. Any suggestion how?

Re: Merge vtkImagedata

Dominik Szczerba
There is a filter to append image datasets, search through the class list...

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 4:25 PM, igorznt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have an folder with 300 dicoms. I sorted then and created 3 vtkImagedata:
> the first from dicom 0 to dicom 100, the second from dicom 100 to dicom 200
> and the third from dicom 200 to 300 and saved into  3 files using
> vtkXMLImageDataWriter . If i read one by one I get the perfect image data
> from the part but  now I want to merge then. Any suggestion how?

Re: Merge vtkImagedata

igorznt
I tried vtkAppendFilter   and his output is empty,
I tried vtkImageAppend and vtkImageAppendComponents ,  both returned 1 single imagedata but wrong.

Re: Merge vtkImagedata

Dominik Szczerba
Are the images you try to pile up the same size? There was some switch
for that in vtkImageAppend options...