New vtkCollisionDetectionFilter progress

New vtkCollisionDetectionFilter progress

Bill Lorensen
Folks,

The code has been converted to new VTK style. It also compiles. The
code needs a lot more testing. I've started a unit test to try and get
1005 verified code. Then I'll\ add a functional test that demonstrates
the filter.

More documentation is needed and I'll add that as I understand the
code better after writing the unit test.

Here is the current MR:

https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/4527

Stay tuned.

Bill

--
Unpaid intern in BillsParadise at noware dot com