Opposite to decimate

Geoff Smith-2
Hi,

Is there a class to do the opposite to vtkDecimate? I would like to
generate a denser mesh than I currently have. Smoothing is not
approprate because of the scalars associated with the points.

Thanks!

Geoff

Re: Opposite to decimate

Amy Squillacote
Hi Geoff,

VTK has a few different subdivision filters that should do what you
want: vtkButterflySubdivisionFilter, vtkLinearSubdivisionFilter,
vtkLoopSubdivisionFilter.  Check out the Doxygen pages for each class
to determine which one best suits your needs:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classes.html.

- Amy